Friday, 17 August 2012

Him.

So, hey there. I'm schooling at a boarding school in middle of nowhere. To be right, it's in Pengkalan Hulu, Perak. I'm a form two student there. So, On the date of 4th January 2012. I met someone special in my life, 
Mr. A. I hate having a crush on someone. I hate hoping on someone that's not mine. 
Well, he's the gang leader. Famous gang in my college. Yeah, you're right.
I fall in love with a really bad boy which is the gang leader. Even my bestfriends told me that I should stop loving someone with that kind of attitude. So yeah, I'm a stubborn girl. Born to be stubborn and rebellious. 

I love him from the deepest part of my heart, but I can't show it to him. Cause, he won't listen or pay attention. Well, this is my life. 

Sincerely,
Lynn